- To add new job, from the Dashboard, hover on Job Listings then click Add New.
- Add the Job Position here.
- Click the Classic to add Job Description.
- We can then add Job Data.
- Application email/URL will be the e-mail who will receive the Job Application. If we didn’t set up specific Application Email, Application Form will be received by the default email.
- To add the handler image, upload it to Company Logo field.
- OPTIONAL: We can add Banner and Columns with Background. (Please relay instructions to add these fields above)
- Before we save it, make sure to select a Job Category on the right pane. Job Category is the location of the Job Position. (Shanghai and Beijing)
Don’t forget to add Discipline per Job Listing. Discipline is the Area of Expertise seen in application form.
Discipline can be seen on the right pane of the page. You can also add Area of Expertise by clicking the blue link.
Just click the button to add.